Welcome to Taddy Creek
Taddy Creek is a delightful holiday home on four acres of rural land in Dwellingup and backs onto the State Forest.
The holiday home sleeps between 6-8 people and has 3 bedrooms containing one king size bed, one queen size bed and two bunk beds ( 4 x singles). The kitchen is fully equipped with good quality appliances such as Scan Pan, Krosno and Maxwell & Williams. All linen is supplied.
Located only 1.5km from Dwellingup town, Taddy Creek is the perfect base for a quick and quiet weekend getaway or for a longer, more adventurous holiday to explore the many attractions on offer in Dwellingup and surrounding country towns.
Cosy up to the warm pot belly stove whilst being nestled amongst the Jarrah trees and Red Gums without having to forgo the creature comforts of your own home. Taddy Creek is a “home away from home.”
So Much to Enjoy!
- Just over a one hour drive from Perth
- A beautiful and scenic property, nestled amongst the forest
- A quick and easy 15 minute walk to town
- Free to air National satellite TV
- TV and DVD player with a great selection of both kids and adult DVD’s to watch
- CD Player
- Pot belly stove
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Kid friendly
- Smoke free home
- Winter creek
- Comfortable & cosy accommodation